Available from Continental Tire/Commercial Div.
Solid, press-on band industrial tire.
Tires for optimum stationary stability when dealing with heavy loads, in a traction-optimized tread design.
Continental Press On Bands offer the balanced performance between high carrying capacity and low rolling resistance.
• Very good stationary stability
• Heavy-duty suitability
• Low rolling resistance
• Suitable for heavy loads on in-plant paved and level surfaces
• Natural Rubber
• Low Heat Build Up
• Chunk & Tear Resistance
• Improved Traction
• Enhanced Shock Absorption
• Also available in Non-Marking ("Clean") version
• Needs little to no maintenance
• High load capability
• Low fuel costs
• Cooler Running
• High Load Capacity
• Good Stability
• Smooth Riding
• Long life
• Low Cost Per Hour
• Reduced Energy Consumption
• Clean version offers little or no compromise in performance versus standard black tires