SC18 and SC20
Available from Continental Tire/Commercial Div.
Continental’s SC 18 and SC 20 tires set a new benchmark in terms of economy and environmental compatibility. Continental super elastic tires offer the lowest cost per hour to operate and are also available in non-marking "Clean" tires.
• Highly-elastic rubber compounds
• Wrap-around tread stock that extends over each sidewall to the bead area
• 3-stage construction with inner cushion layer
• Rectangular-shaped, high-strength bead wire bundles within the tire base
• Available in “CSEasy” (for up to 12” diameter Lemmerz style rims)
• Up to 50% less rolling resistance than the competition
• Up to 50% lower running temperature than the competition
• SC 18 is available in a Non-marking ("Clean") tire
• Lower heat generation, less fuel consumption, smoother ride
• All-around protection from abrasion, cutting, and chunking while protecting inner layers
• Extra shock absorption for drivers & equipment
• Provides superior grip on rim, eliminates tire slippage— guaranteed!
• No press needed, just two hands, a jack, and a torque wrench
• No need for bead seat, flange, or lock rings to secure tire on wheel
• Cooler running, less tread wear, greater retention of load capacity
• SC 18 Clean offers little or no compromise in performance versus standard black tires
• Greater rider comfort and protection of truck components
• A tire that often times lasts twice as long as our competitors’ tires