Available from Continental Tire/Commercial Div.
The ContiRV20 is the first pneumatic industrial tire developed with the durability, speed characteristics and comfort needed for the airport ground service application.
The lowered rolling resistance of the ContiRV20 allows customers to save fuel costs with every mile they drive on this tire.
The extra mileage per gallon of fuel, up to 30 percent more than with a crossply (bias) tire, allows airlines to work toward lowering their overall energy consumption and reduce carbon dioxide emissions as required by law.
Available in various sizes for industrial and drop-center rims.
• Perfectly balanced tread depth
• Radial construction and tread design
• Ribbed tread design
• Lowered rolling resistance
• Closed shoulder that avoids tread tearing and a reinforced sidewall which resists damage
• TSR (Tubeless Sealing Ring) technology allows it to be mounted as a tubeless solution for industrial rims
• Minimizes heat build-up and maximizes service life
• Lower fuel and energy consumption
• Minimal vibration for increased driver comfort and reduced wear on the vehicle
• Field tests have shown a reduction in tire replacement by 5-6 times compared to passenger/van tires or crossply tires in the airport ground support application
• Reduced vehicle downtime from fewer maintenance issues and less replacement