Available from Continental Tire/Commercial Div.
Industrial pneumatic radial tire.
The ContiRT20 Performance is designed with special features that reduce punctures, flats and heat buildup. It meets extremely high requirements of longer life expectancy, less downtime and greater stability, and has been engineered to achieve up to 30 percent greater life expectancy than its predecessors.
Continental also designed this tire to meet environmental requirements, with an advanced low rolling resistance tread compound, which reduces energy and fuel consumption.
• Increased tire life: Outstanding mileage, durability, and damage resistance in extreme conditions. Up to 30% longer lifetime than its predecessors.
• Maximum tilting stability: Safety when lifting and transporting heavy and fragile loads.
• All year round performance on difficult surfaces.
• Excellent comfort and handling: Ride comfort and reduced vibration for driver, protection for fragile goods.
• Damage resistance: Higher durability due to industrial tire construction.
• High productivity and lowest total operating cost in tough working conditions.
• Heavier-duty tread blocks
• Wide, flat-belt construction
• Reinforced steel beads
• Stiffened, more impact-resistant sidewalls
• Wider, abrasion-resistant tread
• Increased tread depth for maximum lifetime
• Tread pattern design, featuring wide grooves, provides reliable traction on both surfaced and unsurfaced ground
• Lowered rolling resistance