Available from Borg Equipment & Supply Co.
Air compressor category in yourtireshopsupply.com has a variety of air compressors to fit your need. If the compressor is not listed contact us and we can find what you need.
- Air compressors are machines for compressing air or gas from an initial intake pressure to a higher discharge pressure.
- Single-stage compressors are those in which compression from initial to final pressure is completed in a single step.
- Two-stage compressors are those in which compressions from initial to final pressure is completed in two distinct steps or stages.
- Intercoolers are devises for removing the heat of compression of the air or gas between consecutive states of multistage compressors.
- Load factor is the ration of average compressor output during a period of actual use to the continuous rated output of the machine.
- Piston development is determined by precisely measuring a volume of air which has been raised to a specific pressure and is expressed in conditions existing at the compressor discharge. This flow rate is generally stated in terms of actual cubic feet per min (CFM).